Green Square at the base of the tooth paste is Natural…..Black Square is Pure Chemical
Check out below to see just a sample of how vinegar can be of use to you, hard times or not:
1. Disinfect wood cutting boards.
2. Soothe a sore throat; use 1 tsp of vinegar per glass of water, then gargle.
3. Fight dandruff; after shampooing, rinse hair with vinegar and 2 cups of warm water.
4. Remove warts; apply daily a 50/50 solution of cider vinegar and glycerin until theyÂ’re gone.
5. Cure an upset stomach; drink 2 tsp apple cider vinegar in one cup of water.
6. Polish chrome.
7. Keep boiled eggs from cracking; add 2 tbsp to water before boiling.
8. Clean deposits from fish tanks.
9. Remove urine stains from carpet.
10. Keep fleas off dogs; add a little vinegar to the dogÂ’s drinking water.
11. Keep car windows from frosting up; use a solution of 3 oz. vinegar to 1 oz. water.
12. Clean dentures; soak overnight in vinegar and then brush.
13. Get rid of lint in clothes; add 0.5 cup vinegar to rinse cycle.
14. Remove grease from suede.
15. Kill grass on sidewalks and driveways.
16. Make wool blankets softer; add 2 cups distilled vinegar to rinse cycle.
17. Remove skunk odor from a dog; rub fur with full strength vinegar and rinse.
18. Freshen wilted vegetables; soak them in 1 tbsp vinegar and a cup of water.
19. Dissolve mineral deposits in drip coffee makers.
20. Deodorize drains; pour a cup down the drain once a week, let sit for 30 minutes, then rinse.
21. Use as a replacement for a lemon; 0.25 tsp vinegar substitutes for 1 tsp of lemon juice.
22. Make rice fluffier; add 1 tsp of vinegar to water when it boils.
23. Prevent grease build-up in ovens; wipe oven with cleaning rag soaked in distilled vinegar and water.
24. Kill germs; mix a 50-50 solution of vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
25. Clean a clogged shower head.; pour vinegar into a zip-lock bag and gang it around the shower head. let it soak overnight to remove any mineral deposits.
26. Shine patent leather.
27. Remove the smell from laundry that has been left in the washer too long; pour 1 cup of vinegar in with the load and rewash it.
28. Make propane lantern wicks burn longer/brighter; soak them in vinegar for 3 hours, let dry.
29. Act as an an air freshener.
30. Soften paint brushes; soak in hot vinegar then rinse with soapy water.
31. Remove bumper stickers and decals; simply cover them with vinegar-soaked cloth for several minutes.
32. Prolong the life of fresh-cut flowers; use 2 tbsp of vinegar and 3 tbsp of sugar per quart of warm water
33. Prevent Mildew; Wipe down shower walls with a vinegar solution.
34. Soften calloused feet; soak your feet in a mixture 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water for 30 minutes then scrub them with a pumice stone. The dead skin should slough off easily.
35. Treat Acne; start with a solution of organic apple cider vinegar and water at a ration of 1:8, apply the toner to blemishes and leave on a minimum of 2 minutes.
My favorite cleaning WHITE bunk beds and preventing spiders from cob webbing them! 50-50 mix should work just fine and wipe clean and dry.
Got other ideas? email me! Thanks, Drew
As you may know we cannot ship furniture order to island that require ferrying to get there. But we have found that the Cape Cod Express works well with our orders. You will still have to pay for the LAST leg of the journey but we will ship your bedroom orders to them FOR FREE….also no Sales Collected shipping to Mass either. Just make sure to inform them of the coming order. And you must use Visa or MC when shipping to them for your bed purchase.
CAPE COD EXPRESS
Wareham, MA 02571
Thanks For Reading! Drew
Is your dorm room a little smelly? Before you leave to go to the library tape a dyer sheet over the AC unit or the Air Vent. When you return your room will smell NEW.
Yes this will work in a pinch… It is the lower half of the MacBook power cord. Unplug the wall cord and you have a bottle opener.
Make toast AND make lunch. Good Luck.
Many people ask me, how can we help to make sure that our beds can withstand commercial use? As you may know if you have been on our website for a while now doing research we also sell to colleges, men and women’s shelters, campgrounds as well as vacation homes and hotels. Because you never know how people are going to treat your property when you are not there many people decide to reinforce the beds with plywood sheeting here is how… Plywood decking Click the link to open the PDF.