The Espresso Twin over Full Staircase is a large bed so make sure that you have room for this bed before purchasing! The mission style design, with its vertical wooden construction is designed for strength and good looks. The staircase makes it easy for kids and adults to get to the top sleeping area. The Espresso stain is a gender neutral color which is relatively new to our line up but we believe that the rich dark stain will be a timeless color. Under the stairs is a 4 drawer chest for clothes storage and on the other side a magazine rack to keep reading material close by for the lower bed sleeper. The classic Mission style design and the solid wood construction will look great and give you years on enjoyment. The DWF beds include Steel Hardware and have metal to metal connections for all structural support making the bed strong and beautiful and the exposed hardware is Brushed Nickel colored. There are four under bed options available for this bed, the 3 drawers storage unit, 6 drawers with 3 on each side, 2 Bigger drawers for the front of the bed, or a Twin Trundle unit that would allow you create a 3rd sleeping space. This bed is Not Down Stackable, meaning that you can not break the bed down to make 2 beds. The Mission Bunk Bed comes with the upper and lower beds slat kits included ( no need for bunkie boards ), guard rails for top bed, ladder, and assembly hardware. The posts on the staircase section are now attached via bolt and mortise/tenon construction versus just a bolt on the previous Espresso version. This greatly improves the strength of the overall staircase section! This TWIN over FULL Staircase Bunk Bed can handle up to a 10 inch mattress on the TOP Bunk and an 8" in the Trundle Bed. This bed has the same detailed vertical slats all around the top bunk and the top of the staircase.
• Solid pine construction
• Brushed Nickel Hardware Handles
• All color options have smooth lacquer finish for easy cleaning.
• Decorative hardware for all exposed assembly fixtures and steel hardware included.
• There is a magazine rack behind the stairs for the lower sleeping area.
• Mattress ready beds, includes slat kits for all sleeping areas.
• Mattress Size Twin over Full with optional Twin Trundle Unit
• Maximum Mattress thickness for Top Bed is 8" thick.
• Recommended Mattress thickness for Trundle Bed 5" - 7"
• Dimensions 98.5"L x 41"W x 63"T
• With Stair Drawers Open 112"L x 41"W x 63"T
• With Under bed Drawers Open 98.5"L x 53"W x 63"T
• Space between lower bed and upper bed 34"
• Bottom bed approximately 14" off the ground
• Recommended age range and weight limitations
3 Drawers - the under bed storage drawers simply slide under the bed after assembly, they have nickel drawer pulls and have european glide rollers. Inside drawer dimensions are 15 3/4" x 21 3/8" x 4"
6 Drawers - with this option you'll receive two of the 3 drawer units, one for each side of the bed. Inside drawer dimensions are 15 3/4" x 21 3/8" x 4
2 Big Drawers - instead of 3 smaller drawers, you can opt for 2 big drawers for the front of the bed with this option.
Twin Trundle Unit - this is basically a drawer for a trundle mattress, the trundle face has 2 nickel drawer pulls that match other case goods and is completely unattached so it can be rolled out and away from the bed when being used for sleeping.
• Discovery World Beds Exceeds Federal ASTM safety standard as set forth by the Consumers Product Safety Commission.
• All Discovery World Furniture products are 3rd party tested and certified free of Lead in both finishes and substrates.
• With regards to Formaldehyde all plywood and MDF ( white beds only ) parts have the highest CARB 2 compliant ratings.
• Purchasing a Discovery World Furniture bed is a safe and healthy choice.
• Discovery World Furniture Beds come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
• Orders ship out of our Florida Warehouse Monday - Friday usually within 48 hours of placing your order!
|Manufacturer||Discovery World Furniture|
|Bed Type||Bunk Bed|
|Material||Solid Pine Wood|
Shipping: Please allow about 7-14 days for delivery. Hot Rush will move your order to the front of the line for processing in the warehouse and should provide faster delivery. This option is available at checkout. Free shipping comes via an LTL freight carrier and is delivered curbside to your residence. They will call you to make an appointment and schedule your delivery time to ensure you're home. We apologize but at this time we do not deliver to Alaska or Hawaii. You may however arrange for a freight forwarding company to pickup and further deliver your order from a US mainland based port. Orders to Canada may also be shipped via a freight forwarding company.
Returns/Cancelation Policy: You may cancel your order within 24 hours at no charge. Once your order has shipped, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to return the product to our warehouse should you decide you no longer want the item. We stand behind our product and deliveries 100%, so if the product is damaged during shipment or arrives with a manufacturer defect for any reason, we will gladly ship out new replacement parts to you free of charge.